Sunday 7 August 2011

Pearl Anniversary Number 3


This is the third pearl anniversary card I've made during this summer.  This one is for a member of a craft group I meet with.  As it was Ruth who first introduced me to the Coppernob Elegant Shoe template it seemed only fitting that I use it to make her a card for this special celebration.  Their anniversary is tomorrow so I hope she and Phil both have a lovely day.

For this set I used ivory textured cardstock along with Kanban rose printed cardstock.  The card I used for the sole of the shoe had a slightly fluffy finish and this made it difficult to stamp and emboss on without extra embossing powder sticking to it and making the embossed message look smudged.  I got around this by taking a silver metallic ink pen and spritzed over the sole so that the embossing and spritzing merged to make a splattered background instead. 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for reading
Liz x



No comments:

Post a Comment