Sunday 10 June 2012

Liebster Blog

Recently I have been lucky enough to have received this award from Eileen at Star's Cards. It's lovely to having followers who chose to keep track of your postings but it's a bit more special when they give you an award for something you take great enjoyment from so thank you Eileen. I treat my blog as a hobby for my own entertainment to enter challenges, and also to keep a record of projects I've made, so to be made aware that other fellow crafters enjoy reading it is an extra reward. 

May I also take this opportunity to thank everyone who has chosen to follow my blog recently and also those who leave encouraging comments on entries.  They are all appreciated.  At the start of the year I watched the numbers creep up to thirty and now I find it a bit scary that my postings are sent to almost eighty of you.

oOo

"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favourite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."


Here's what to do on receiving your Award
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste their blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve    recognition.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

oOo 
These are the five blogs I have chosen to pass this award on to




Thanks for reading
Liz xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, what a lovely thought and you've made my day. Thank you for this kind thought. I see your an Aberdeenshire Lass, what part? I have become a follower so I can come back and say hi. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz

    A well deserved award - well done you!

    Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me some comments - I really appreciate it.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, Congratulations! Thank you for choosing my little blog for this award - it is such an honour.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award liz,well deserved :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award Liz and thank you very much for passing it my way. Very kind of you. Big crafty hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Liz!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete