Wednesday 17 August 2011

WOYWW? 115


I've done another TYTT (Trash Your Table Tuesday) but decided to share it with WOYWW? (What's on your Workdesk Wednesday?).  This is the first time I've taken part in the WOYWW? and shows the chaos that is my dining room table this morning.  It's the morning after the night before's panic attack of crafting.  A friend asked me to make a special card for her to give a family who have successsful adopted two little boys and, as per usual, I've left it till the last minute when I've got a few cards to make for friends and family too.  Hopefully I'll get all the die cut embellishments glued together and the rest of the card finished off today.  Perhaps I'll find the table again too.  

This is what I'd really like to have on my table.  I went along to the Papeterie on Saturday to see the Christmas Fizzy Moon goodies demonstrated by Charlotte.  Good on Charlotte as it hadn't been her task to do this demonstration but as this had been the second time the company had cancelled on them she decided to go ahead and do it herself.  In the space of an hour, and using the Fizzy Moon products, she covered double twisted easels, colouring using Spectrum Noir pens, making frames using the Fiskers paper cutter, making frames and cards and faux matts using nestabilities, how to use tissue tape to create backgrounds and attach to ribbon, pleating ribbon, distressing using Tim Holtz inks, using squares to make backgrounds and that's only what I can remember.  She had a lovely assortment of cards on display to promote the products.

They have a great deal on the Fizzy Moon christmas goodies at the Papeterie at the moment where you can buy a set of brads, a 6x6 paper pack, a decoupage pad (really nice and well worth the money) or pyramage pad and a stamp set of your choice all for £15.  I couldn't resist and added to the stash with some ribbon, a Promarker pen and some red and blue card.  I'd already ordered two of the stamp sets from Crafts U Love when they had a free P&P weekend and when I came home they had arrived.  A real Fizzy Moon morning.  Can't wait to try these out.

    

Thanks for reading
Liz x

PS  This is the result of WOYWW?

11 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing your desk with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of new stash to have fun with! I'm sure the family will love the card for their new little boys, great colours and patterns. Have a happy week creating :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely stash - and love your card - welcome to WOYWW - you'll soon become addicted to coming back here often - Hazel WOYWW #65 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well this is what I call a creative desk liz...loving your cute card.....thanks for the crafty snoop..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really busy table you've got on the go and I love your new goodies too. Welcome too btw!

    Hugs
    Brenda 80

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to woywww the perfect dessert to trash your table Tuesday,

    love your desk,

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the WOYWW! AS you can probably see, many of us look like we participated in a TYTT...but were shameless enough to share with the world (myself included...esp. 2 Wednesdays ago!). Love the card! Very intricate! The family will love it! Thanks for sharing -Amanda #31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to WOYWW! Lovely to see your overnight rested work! I like the idea of you saving the trashed pic for us to see! Great card - you sure put all of a little boy's life onto one surface!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to WOYWW, but beware... its very addictive!
    Lovely stash you have there. The card is fantastic too!
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's great to see what you're busy with this week.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very creative desk you have there. The card is very appropriate too - how lovely to be adopting two little boys. Haven't heard of Fizzy Moon till now - the stamps look cute. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #69

    ReplyDelete