Wednesday 27 July 2011

New Home - Mojo Monday 201


 

I really enjoyed making this card for a grand niece as she, her partner and little girl have just moved into their new home.  I've used the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge as the inspiration for the layout and the cardstock is a mixture of Dawn Bibby and Kanban designs. Recently my other half and I spent a weekend away in Kendal and during one of our days away I was taken to the Kanban Factory Shop in Shipley and had a great time filling a box of beautiful cardstock.  It really was like being a kid in a sweetie shop and was well worth enduring the winding roads to get there.

The house is made using a Sizzix die which I've had for ages and never had the opportunity of using but it fitted in well with this layout.

I'd like to enter this into the
MOJO201 - Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

Thanks for reading
Liz x 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the polka dots and the tiny keys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card. Love the polka dot roof! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete