Wednesday 6 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 158 - Desert Island Stamps


This is my entry to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week.  We were asked to choose our all time favourite  Penny Black stamp or the one which we could not do without.  I chose this one and have shown it in the two different colour ways I have used it for baby cards.  Two years ago there were four new additions to my husbands side of the family, the daughters of two friends had babies and I was given two orders for baby cards so this stamp was well used.

Thanks for reading
Liz x

3 comments:

  1. adorable baby cards liz and I can see why this is a favourite stamp..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, adorable baby cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful baby cards, so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete