Friday 15 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - 159 Christmas in July



This is my entry for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week.  Running at the last minutes as usual but both my son and his girlfriend had their birthdays on Wednesday and that took priority.  I'd also hoped to make a card using a Penny Black tree stamp instead of cute characters but couldn't find it.  Most of my Christmas stash is tucked up safely in the attic still.  Christmas card making doesn't usually start until the panic sets in near the end of November.  Perhaps I should keep going now that I've started and avoid the panic this year.

I'd also like to enter this in the
I Love ProMarkers Challenge #75 - Christmas in July
Simply Create Challenge #48 - Christmas in July
Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge 64
Polka Doodles Week 29 Challenge - Christmas in July 

Thanks for reading
Liz x

7 comments:

  1. You have some really cute cards. Thanks for becoming a member of my blog and the nice comment you left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card ,the christmas lights are fab !-thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the image and the fab way you've used your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations with your adorable card.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! great image, beautifully coloured, and I love the baubles..
    Thanks for joining us this week at polkadoodles . Good luck .
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful christmas card. thanks for joining us at Simply Create

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and lovely, Liz! Thanks for joining us this week at Polkadoodles . hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card ! I love how you used the Christmas lights. THanks for joining us over at Polka Doodles.
    hugs
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete