Friday 22 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 160 - Bunting




This is my entry to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week where we had to use bunting on our project.  This is being entered at the last minute again, and it has taken me all afternoon to put together, but I was determined I was going to get this card made.  All week I'd had an idea in my head about what stamp I was going to use and the card I was going to make but it was one of those occasions where it didn't quite gel together.  Looking forward to the next challenge though and off to clean up the trail of chaos I've left behind me.

Thanks for reading
Liz x

2 comments:

  1. Super card Liz. Very striking colour combo and smashing lo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card liz...finlay will love it......thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete