Friday 13 April 2012

Easter Craft Class


These are the projects we made, or started, at Carol and Ruth's Stampin' up craft class when we were keeping Carol occupied so that her family could prepare her surprise birthday party for her.  I don't think Carol can yet believe how we managed to set her up.  The two cards on the left and right and the bunny box were the projects we managed to complete and we had just started the zigzag fold card, in the middle, when we had to stop and tidy up as Ruth was having to go out.  That was the excuse to get Carol back home in time for her party.  

I'd never made a zigzag card before so decided to finish this one off at home.  It's been tweaked a little from the kit that Ruth had made up for us as somehow, in transit, I lost a few embellishments and I also wanted to cover up some wonky stamping and gluing.  Where that bunny rabbit tail went I do not know but I improvised with a chalking ball from Avec instead. 


As well as having made up the project kits for the day Ruth had made up Easter banner kits and had printed off a template and instructions for a basket as extras, in case we had time to pass before Carol's party was due to start.  I've put together the banner and will keep the basket instructions for next Easter.

Ruth and Carol are away to Glasgow this weekend for a Stampin' up training event so we're looking forward to seeing all their swaps and hearing their stories when they get back.

I'd like to enter these in the following challenge

Thanks for reading
Liz xx

15 comments:

  1. What great Easter creations Liz.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the zig zag card - what a great idea!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are stunning liz.i love the different card designs and fab bunting ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute cards - love how his little tail is poking out - really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz - these cards are tremendous. I would like to case them for next Easter. . . they are just soooo cute. Thanks for sharing on MIM.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Liz I just love everything about this project I saw it on Make It Monday love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz. I just got your comment chick - if you ping me a quick email at dawnyp123@hotmail.co.uk I'll send you my snail mail addy for the jumpers (thank you xxx). And ohhh what sweet cards. I love the bunny disappearing into his burrow - verrry clever that :) Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely and very sweet!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.


    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on MIM. EVERYTHING is darling... Love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards!! These little bunnies are just adorable!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Easter projects the banner is too cute!

    I saw your link on MIM, I'm number 162 this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is soooooo cute! Love how you see the little rabbit bottom ;0 saw you on MIM I'm really happy to have stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Clever card ideas and lovely bunnies, love them all. Saw it on Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Liz. Saw your cards on MIM site and thought I would have a closer look. Love the style, particularly the zig zag card. I have never made a card like this before.....was it reasonably easy ? TFS and Good luck in the challenge........Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, cute collection. I love the zig zag card. I must give one of these a go. I'm loving the little rabbit disappearing into his hole. Thanks for sharing over at MIM. x

    ReplyDelete